Monday, May 30, 2016

Sticking Your Dick in Crazy Part 2


"If I stay over, I'll just want to do more." KSL warned her, his hands and eyes roaming over her body sensually.

"But...I kinda wanted you to stay over." She pouted.  They continued kissing, groping, shirts coming off, until he asked a second time if she was okay.  She said again "Five more minutes."

"You know...a lot could happen in five minutes." KSL said confidently.

"Not much, I'm having lady business time right now...so no sex for you."  The truth was she was just spotting a bit, but enough to make her self conscious.  She really would prefer their first time she be 100% "April Fresh."  Of course, he wasn't to be deterred.

"I've had murder sex before.  I don't mind it.  Like I said, a lot can happen in five minutes."

"Oh really, you think so?  I'm intrigued.  Please, tell me what would happen.  Pretend like Instagram is down and just describe it to me."

So he did. Punctuated by passionate kisses, he explained to her that he would first find some clever way to get her over to the bed, then after a bit more kissing and groping, her pants would be off before she even knew what was happening.   She raised her eyebrows, amused, and told him to continue the story as she kissed down his neck.

"I'd go down on you until you couldn't stand it any longer, then you'd be angry that I still had my pants on while you were stark naked.  So you'd take my pants off, go down on me, then we'd have mind blowing awesome sex."

"Hmmm...that sounds nice.  Longer than five minutes, but nice.  I could do that."  She smiled.  He pulled back and searched her eyes as if she had a message written there just for him, but he couldn't quite make it out.  His own eyes suddenly narrowed.

"That's it, get off the couch for a second."  He said, sounding a little irritated.