Friday, August 19, 2016

Saturday Night Revisited

"Wait, you guys don't remember what you were doing before you kissed?" the one in the middle of said kiss, Banana, asked them.

"Oh my god, it was great.  I can't believe you don't remember!" The tale that followed was one of sitcom level hilarity.

"I came back from getting my stuff out of the car, and sat in-between you guys.  You were really angry at each other, yelling even.  You were yelling about how you weren't attracted to each other.  It was this hilarious 'I don't like you' 'Well I don't like you either' and so then Acrobat was like 'I'll prove it to you, I'm going to kiss you' and so you guys kissed over me, and Acrobat said 'See, I felt nothing' and YOU said 'If that's the case, then stay the fuck away from me' and it was the funniest thing I'd ever seen."

She felt her face flush with embarrassment.  It was after the fact that she had assigned all these underlying emotions to it...in the moment, they were literally just fighting like a bunch of kindergartners. About their sexual attraction towards one another.

It would be shameful...if it wasn't so darn funny.