Friday, August 12, 2016

PJ Validation Talk

"I'm a little concerned that you feel like you have to get that from another person, that you don't feel that yourself." PJ had called her for a chat since they hadn't seen each other in awhile.

"I don't....I don't need it.  I just want it.  It's a big difference.  It's been so long since I've had that, since I had words of affirmation.  It's nice to know, even if it's just one date, that some guy thinks I'm worth spending time with.  It's been awhile since that happened."

They had another one of those conversations...the one that hearkened back to the night in her car a year ago...where they talked about life, about love, about what was to come.

"I think, maybe...it's your time.  It's your time to do what you want.  Make mistakes, even if you know you are making them in the moment."

"It's your time."