Thursday, August 4, 2016

Coming Clean

"I think, now that it's over, I'm going to tell SD about KSL." She said to Dawn.

"That's a good idea...I think she knows something is up."  Dawn replied.  Guess that settles that.

---

"So....I know that you had an idea that something was up, and it's over now, so I wanted to...I wanted to tell you...KSL actually did end up having sex a few times."

The look of shock on SD's face was genuine, and she almost regretted having another person know.  Clearly she had given her too much credit as to knowing something was up.

"Back....no, you need to back up.  What happened?!?!"

"Well...it started the day I moved in." She said sheepishly.

"Oh, this is all starting to make so much more sense.  This is all coming together in my head.  What happened?" SD said.

She started the story at her move in day, when he had come and kissed her in the studio.  SD didn't ask if there was anything leading up to it, and she didn't offer any of the pre-show information.

"We agreed there was this...disconnect of emotions between us.  Though we were great friends, and the sexual attraction was there...the romantic wasn't.  So, I'm a nerd and I typed up rules for us."

"Good for you!" SD exclaimed.  She was being much more understanding than she could hope for.

The rest of the story came out.  The tumultuous back and forth of the friendship, how he was in bed, and just how he could be in general.  SD had known KSL for years, knew his patterns, and commended her for not falling into the "same trap" all his other girls had.  When she told her about this latest sad girl,  she shook her head and said "You see what kind of a person he is?  He just...he knows what he's doing.  He knows that he's hurting people."

"And he knows that I know too." She said.  She pulled out her phone and showed her the last conversation they had.  She had torn him apart, and their last message was one of formality.  She had decided she didn't want to see him in order to get her stuff back, and to give it to a mutual friend, Banana, during the next Sunday movie day he had...the one she wasn't invited to because of his heinous roommate....if that was even the truth.

"I would still like to keep this vaulted for obvious reasons.  No one needs to know that I banged the village bicycle like every other girl.  Plus we have that whole fun HPV thing to contend with now.  That's why I was so concerned with it."

"Oh shit, yeah!" SD remembered.  "Don't worry pumpkin, I won't tell anyone, and I'm here for you."

It was a better outcome than she knew she deserved.  She was lucky to have a friend like SD.