Monday, August 29, 2016

GTFO

At 9:30 the next morning, KSL FB messaged her "How goes?" and she could actually feel her blood boil.

"I'm still fucking furious.  I was up all night.  I was thinking about how you feel like you only share things with me, not because we are friends, but because you think you owe me something. That's not how friendship works. I feel like you only apologized to me so you wouldn't have to feel bad about someone hating you for something you did. It calls into question everything I thought we put behind us. If you don't want to be my friend because you like me as a person, then stop. Because that's what I'm getting from you. It's not a friendship, it's an obligation. With everything I'm going through, I need people in my life who are there for me, because I need them and because we are friends. If that's not you, then lets just fucking stop right now."

He took awhile, then responded "
I don't feel obligated to hang with you, nor be your friend. I could tell you were distressed by the information I divulged, and I panicked and backpedaled.
I just started spewing nonsense
Which of course didn't help the situation
As to your messages last night, I understand your frustration. I was going to cheekily suggest that the 'woe is my dick' thing is part of my charm, but thought better of it
Bottom line, I feel no obligation
It was just me trying to smooth over a situation rather than just saying #DealWithIt"


"I was upset because your time table doesn't match up. You make it sound like you were fucking Banana for awhile, but managed to have a little non-romance with X at the same time. Basically you were never going to tell me, and then you say you only tell me because you feel an obligation. Backpedaling and telling me to deal with it isn't the friend style I'm looking for in my life. You of all fucking people should know that. You always manage to 'accidentally' make me feel like shit about myself, and I need the opposite to happen."

"I checked my messages. July 18th was the first rendezvous with Banana. Whether that helps or hurts, so be it. I am who I am, Ive made choices good and bad. I will find a way to live with them, regardless of whatever judgment or approvals I receive along the way. It's hard to be truthful with anyone nowadays, because my truth always leaves a path of shit and destruction in its wake. Everybody wants honesty until you say something they don't like."



"You think your lies are better?  I think maybe you should start living your life so that you never have to lie to prevent hurting people. Let me be clear: I don't care that you slept with Banana...I'm glad she got some, glad you got some. But at a time when I deserved at least a heads up that our pact was over, that is what I'm angry about. Your distrust, while at the same time lying to me, is what I will always have a problem with."

"Okay

I'm sorry
Its a learning process for me
I appreciate you telling me, sharing your frustration."


"Okay. With that in mind, is there anything else you need to tell me? Because this is it. I'm one more deception from setting fire to our friendship and keeping warm as it burns to the ground, and inviting everyone to roast marshmallows."


"Everyone, eh?
And no, you're up to speed.  For what its worth, I haven't spoken to or heard from X since it fell apart. Something tells me I'm off her radar now. Not losing any sleep over it. 
So, that's one less thing to worry about
I'm sorry I caused you distress."

She didn't respond.  She was still blood boiling mad.