Wednesday, March 9, 2016

A Different Perspective

"So, you and KSL were awful close Friday night.  Sitting on the couch all close.  What were you talking about?" BFF asked.

"Oh, he let me read some things he wrote.  You know me, I always have a million questions about that kind of stuff." she answered.

They moved onto another subject, but eventually they moved back.

"I talked to KSL a little that night." BFF said.

"Oh yeah?" She tread lightly.

"Yep.  I asked him how he was, he said work was good...he's training some new people." She nodded that this was correct, so BFF continued.  "He said he was still doing the [girlfriend] thing."

There was a long pause, so she prodded the BFF.  "Did he say anything else about her?"

"Nope, just said he was doing the girlfriend thing."  BFF looked at her to fill in the blanks.

"Huh...interesting.  So what do you want for dessert?"