Wednesday, September 28, 2016

INFJ Night

The BFF couldn't make it to movie night, so instead she came over to AB and PJ's to have pizza and do some INFJ talk.

"How is your heart?" PJ asked her, settling in for a long, intense chat.

"Good...I think it's really good.  He makes me really happy."

PJ looked at her, tilted his head, crossed his arms over his chest, and waited for her to continue.  He knew her so well, knew that there was a small thing that had to be bothering her, weighing on her mind.

"On the surface, everything is fantastic.  We can make out for hours, have amazing conversations.  We are getting along like crazy.  But...he's worried about me.  Worried about hurting me.  Every time we are getting closer, falling...I see it in his eyes.  He's worried...and we don't have time to be worried.  I don't know what to do about it.  I can't just tell him not to, it doesn't work that way."

She continued, "And I can't help but fall for him, he has everything I was lacking in previous relationships.  He's so passionate, he says things, he does things...but I can't help but think that's just the only way he knows how to be in a relationship.  He devours my body because he doesn't know any other way.  I'm sure he'd do that with any chick he was into."

"Or," PJ said, "He could just be doing that because you fit into a Penny sized keyhole in his heart."

She smiled, said maybe, and then sighed.  She was afraid she would never really find out.