Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Side to Side

"I was in such bad shape that night!  Honestly I can't even remember that much that happened.  Thanks for taking care of me though...obviously I wasn't good to drive until that medication kicked in."

Later on he asked her if she went to the Improv show after he left.  "You don't remember driving me!?!?!" She asked, shocked.  

"Oh....yeah, now that you mention it I remember."

She got lost in her own thoughts...maybe if he didn't remember telling her that sometimes he loses interest...or did he mean it more because he was delirious?  She felt her thoughts spiral and stopped herself short.  She had decided not to worry about the future, and make him live in the moment.

She looked deep into his eyes, smiled, and said "I'm glad you are feeling better."

His eyes searched hers, looking for worry or regret.  There was none to find.  "Kiss me and stop worrying" she said in her mind to him.

He got the message.  They made love as a gentle breeze came in through her open balcony.

The sex could only be described as marathon.  They averaged about 3 times an evening.  She found herself thinking that when people say they should be living their best life...this is what they were talking about.  Great sex all the time was the greatest thing on earth.

"I'm gonna be that Ariana Grande song soon." She told him.

"What song?"  He asked

"Side to Side.  It's about how she got banged so hard that she walks from side to side."  He laughed and said that he hadn't heard of it.  Apparently he was more into Wilco than Disney Pop.

He pulled her on top of him and they continued to kiss.  A few minutes later some music started playing from the alley below, and she shot upright.  Still on his lap, she pointed behind her at the balcony and exclaimed "This song!  This is the one I was just talking about!"

He laughed at her, then smiled and said "You are so cute!"