Friday, July 21, 2017

Vote of Confidence

"I have plans tomorrow I can't cancel, so unless you have some free time later it's looking like next week for us." She texted Nameless.

"I will be after 11PM for sure"

"11?  Think you can remain a gentleman at that hour?"

"What is the fun in that"

"There can still be a little fun"

"That sounds like teasing"

"I'm nothing if not a tease"

"I think you need to sell this a little more.  I'm not sure I could contain myself."

She blushed deeply.  "You're killing me.  I want to but I can't yet."

"Hahaha...I always hated that time of the month"

"Aaaaaaand now I'm embarrassed."

"Haha, that's funny"

"I'm glad you are finding the humor in it, you jerk.  Am I uninvited?"

"No, I wouldn't do that.  Plus I am interested in that 'little fun' comment."

"....of course you are."

"I am a guy"

"You're not wrong.  Just as long as that's not all you are after."

"I am not after anything specific."

The comment stung.  "I'm not entirely sure how to take that."

"I am just taking things as they come."

The conversation was not going how she wanted it to go.  "I was just hoping you were attracted to my mind and my body equally Sparky."

"That too...I thought that was obvious."