Friday, June 9, 2017

The Love Exposé

"Girl, if I had known your heart was anywhere near this I would've never even hung out with him!" IL said to her.

It was the day after the last Improv show, and IL had "requested an audience" with her to talk before clean up happened.  Somehow, through someone, she had found out about her and KSL.  She had her suspicions about who it could be, but she supposed it didn't matter at this point.  IL was not going to out her source and she wanted to respect it.

She wracked her brain thinking about why she would be coming to her with this information.  Then she realized, IL had given KSL a comp to the final show.  She never gave out comps to guys unless she had slept with them and liked them.  She and KSL must have slept together.  She confirmed this with IL.  She said they had slept together twice.

"Girl, you are fine.  It's not like I lay any claim to him whatsoever.  His dick is practically public property at this point.  You don't have to stop sleeping with him on my account."

"I'm not, entirely.  You see, he told me he hadn't slept with anyone in over a year.  He lied to me, and then he asked me to keep our sexual relationship a secret.  I told him I didn't do that, but then I did.  I don't abide that at all, he and I are finished on that front."

She apologized to IL, although she didn't really know why.  Maybe because she knew KSL's way of doing things and how it didn't gel with IL's way of doing things, and she knew that they had gone out for casual drinks.  KSL had said that he felt weird about it and wouldn't be seeing her again...and she had stupidly believed him.  She should have warned IL, but it was a fine line to walk between warning a friend and minding your own damn business.

"I have to say," IL started, "You are taking all this extremely well.  You are more close to a Poly attitude than you think."

She smirked, then said "Maybe...or maybe it's just because I know that he'll never keep it in his pants or actually give me any part of him, so why waste the energy being upset?"

She was unsure of where to go from here.  The only thing she felt was upset that again, KSL felt the need to be ashamed of her, to hide her away.  She didn't know if she could do this anymore.

As if by magic but most certainly by IL's suggestion, Levi texted her. They set a time for next Thursday to have their date.  She told him that she was both excited and scared.

"Don't be scared.  Also, most men, are dumb.  I'm not.  It's an honor to go out with you."

Well that was new and different.