Last year was really rough for me, and getting through it is mostly due to the people getting this email. I want to continue to foster those friendships in my next year of life.
If you decide to accept this, here is the full deal: You will take me out on a date for my birthday. It can be for an hour, a meal, a day, a whole weekend...the choice is all yours.
I know we are all busy people, so I'm going to put a deadline of the end of the year on this.
Things to keep in mind:
- Because of my stupid thyroid condition I can't be seriously physical. I can do short easy hikes, and anything you'd like to expose me to I will try and accomplish.
- I love food.
- I love drinking, especially checking out new bars.
- That being said, new experiences are cool too. Take me to a museum, film, whatever!
- It can be with other people but make sure we get quality alone time amongst it.
- Be Creative, or let's do what we always do...I just want to spend time with you.